“Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.”
We truly value our community and all of the support you have shown us at Eddyline! If it wasn’t for your love of craft beer and outdoor adventures, we wouldn’t be where we are today. Living in Buena Vista, Colorado has its many perks but the most rewarding of all is how our town of local businesses and community members work together to enhance our beautiful community.
If you’re planning a community event or fundraiser where you are looking for in-kind donations (i.e. merchandise, gift certificates, beer donations) please make sure you meet the requirements and send us the information stated below.
Requirements for Donations:
- Must have current 501(c)(3) tax exempt status and be located in The Arkansas River Valley or Central Colorado
- Initiatives that involve outdoor activities/sports, trail/river enhancement, environmental causes, youth and animals are highly considered. If your event involves kids, we will consider it but will depend on the dynamic of the event.
- All donations must be picked up at Eddyline Brewery & Taproom, 102 Linderman Avenue Buena Vista, Colorado 81211 during business hours
One company letterhead, include the following:
- Name of your organization and/or beneficiary
- Employer ID /Tax Exempt #
- Date of the event Number of attendees
- Beer preference (Subject to availability)
- If you are looking for a silent auction item, please indicate
- Type of recognition Eddyline Brewery might receive for donation
- Any general information you feel we should know
- Send us the information at email@example.com
ATTN: Christian Kelly
102 Linderman Avenue
Buena Vista, Colorado 81211
We must receive your request at least 30 days prior to the event. We cannot legally donate beer that is later to be re-sold. If you are looking for sponsorship on a different level, such as cash or team sponsorship, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specifics.
UPCOMING Eddyline Events